Let's go to the Stratford Festival
Saturday, November 2nd
2 pm Matinee Performance
We will see Elton John's Smash Hit
"Billy Elliot the Musical"
A SHOW TO MAKE YOUR SPIRIT SHINE
Dreams don’t come easy in the hardscrabble mining town, riven by a bitter national strike, where eleven-year-old Billy lives with his bereaved family. But Billy’s discovery of his talent for dance awakens in him a passion that will transform his life and win the hearts of his whole community.
With its inspirational story, moving dance numbers and music by pop legend Elton John, this gritty new take on the smash-hit show – re-imagined for Stratford – really packs a punch.
Here's the deal! Available for November 2, 2019 for the 2 pm performance, you may purchase your ticket until October 26th, 2019 using Encore's Promo Code.
To order your ticket:
1. Call 800-567-1699 using the Promo Code 91153.
2. Added to your total will be a $2 Facility fee, $4 Handling Fee, plus taxes.
3. Some of us will be sitting in the Balcony, Section 8, where tickets are only $35 so you can ask for seating there, if you'd like.
4. If ten or more purchase tickets, then a discount will become available for other seats if you wish to sit elsewhere.
We will begin the day by meeting to carpool from Kensington's Clinton Twp Campus, or the Troy Campus or meet us there at the Stratford Festival Performing Arts Theater, 55 Queen St. in Ontario.
Here are 3 Options:
1. At 8:45 am check in at the Troy Campus, 1825 E. Square Lake Rd. Meet in the NW corner of the west parking lot and we will leave at 9 am sharp.
2. At 9:15 am check in at the Clinton Twp. Campus, 25,000 Hall Rd. Meet in the north parking lot by the north entrance. We will leave at 9:30 am sharp.
Carpoolers will enter Canada through Sarnia. There, you all will need your passport or an enhanced drivers license. We are asking that each rider contribute $10 to the driver for gas and $5 entrance fee at the bridge.
Around Noon, we will stop for lunch. We will attend the 2 pm Matinee. Afterwards, we will head home and stop for dinner along the way. We estimate getting back to your car around 8 pm.
3. If anyone would like to stay overnight Friday or Saturday night, you are to drive there on your own and make your own hotel arrangements. Then you could either meet the group for lunch at Noon, or at the Festival Theater in Stratford, Ontario, Canada at 1:30 pm.
What to bring:
You will need your passport or an Enhanced Drivers License.
Your pre-purchased ticket
Money for the Blue Water Bridge $5 each way
$10 for your driver
Money for lunch and dinner
CLICK HERE and let us know you will be going with us!
You will then receive all the contact information for the day.
Please let us know the following things:
1. Your phone number
2. If you will be carpooling, and if so, from which location.
3. If you would be willing to be a driver.
4. If you will be going on your own and meeting us there for lunch at Noon, or at the Stratford Theater.
It's going to be FUN!
See you on November 2nd!